How We Are Handling COVID-19
As COVID-19 has been with us for over a year now, we at Entertainment Elements continue to focus on the health and safety of our clients, guests, and employees to reduce the spread of it as it creates an air of uncertainty. With this in mind, we had to change some of our procedures, but still wish to continue to provide our customers the quality of service they expect. Following the most current CDC guidelines, here are the current changes we have made:
- At this time, our employees will continue to wear a masks.
- When possible, we are maintaining the 6 feet distance rule between guests and clients as recommended by the CDC for social distancing.
- We will use hand sanitizer as often as necessary.
- Only employees will be allowed to touch the photo booth and necessary equipment to begin the sequence of taking photos.
- There will be no props. We know this is a buzzkill but we cannot properly sanitize each prop between guests. However, please feel free to bring your own.
- Guests will receive a photo during the session.
- The photo printout station will be separate from the booth.
- Our photo booth and printer will be sanitized before and after the event.
- We will also sanitize these items at certain times during the event.
- Lastly, as time goes on, we will be updating or removing information as needed.
We do look forward to the day when we can provide a full service photo booth rental free of restrictions, but again, these precautions are in place for the safety of our clients, guests, and employees . Thank you for your patience in this matter and these times. Stay safe.